70 Interesting Chemistry Topics For Assignments
Table of Contents
- ⚛️ General Chemistry
- 👩🔬 Physical Chemistry
- 🧪 Organic Chemistry
- ⚗️ Molecular Chemistry
- ⚙️ Engineering Chemistry
- 🔬 Interesting Chemistry Research Ideas
- ☢️ Nuclear Chemistry
- How to Find an Interesting Chemistry Topic
Finding good topics in Chemistry that will stand out is not always easy because things must be narrowed down all the time. Therefore, our experts have worked hard to come up with some interesting ideas that will inspire your creativity and help you overcome writer’s block.
⚛️ General Chemistry
- How clear is the DNA repair process in human beings in 2021?
- How does Covid-19 change the general protein function?
- Substance abuse and the role of proteins in brain recovery.
- Should pesticides be banned as a practice in agriculture?
- The use of 3D print models and AI-based tools in synthesis chemistry.
- Smartphones and the specific use of polymers: pros and cons of restricted lab medium.
- Nano-materials and metals in relation to Covid-19 vaccination.
- How do Biologically active compounds affect the DNA processes in the human body?
- An ethical side of Biochemistry: Pfizer case study (or any other corporation).
- Analytical chemistry and legislation in the United States.
👩🔬 Physical Chemistry
- The use of outsourcing synthesis of nanomaterials in India by U.S. corporations.
- The use of NMR Spectroscopy for the observation of natural processes: an impact of strong magnetic fields.
- Atmospheric sensory projects: how accessible is this information for the general public?
- Is there such a thing as Chemical Equilibrium?
- The dangers of possible chain reaction in the CERN’s Large Hadron Collider.
- The pros and cons of the gas absorption operations in the United States.
- The study of an enhanced ionic conductivity in major oxide heterostructures.
- Overvoltage in batteries in mobile devices: case study writing.
- Enhanced ionic conductivity in oxide heterostructures: how does 3D-modelling help?
- Two-photon absorption synthesis and design: rationality analysis.
🧪 Organic Chemistry
- Analysis of the Chiral Brønsted acid catalysis.
- Study and comparison of Alkenes and Alkynes.
- Fractional Distillation: case study analysis.
- The pros and cons of the polymers through the lens of ocean pollutions.
- Carbohydrates vs nucleotides: a study of the organic compounds.
- The most common misconceptions regarding hydrocarbon antioxidants.
- Nucleic acids and the development of the human brain.
- Heterocycle formation: Gattermann-Koch formylation.
- The heritage of Friedrich Wöhler.
- The molecular study of the Grignard reagent.
⚗️ Molecular Chemistry
- The use of molecular machines in new forms of absorption.
- DNA synthesis and the oligonucleotides: from linkage to following the industry standards.
- The genesis of protein processes of the plastic-eating enzyme.
- Single-centered electrons: analysis through the Fullerene cage stabilization.
- Hydrogen bond vs. covalent bond: an infra-red spectroscopy analysis.
- The use of knotted molecules for transfer purposes: nano and macro scales.
- How can molecular dynamics be used for nuclear atom simulation?
- Light absorbing and the light-driven reactions in the growth of crystals.
- Mechanical help and automation in the field of molecular chemistry.
- Analysis of data on Helium Hydride ion: terahertz analysis.
⚙️ Engineering Chemistry
- The current trends in petroleum engineering.
- Environmental management of the chemical processes in volcanoes during their active stage.
- An ethical side of industrial chemistry: Apple Inc case study.
- Large-scale industrial processes: construction and the use of petrochemicals.
- Valence and chemical bonding processes: the role of climatic processes.
- The use of analytical chemistry in space engineering.
- Fluid dynamics and transportation methods in electrical engineering.
- How can sludge gas be utilized in the most environmental-friendly way in 2021?
- The role of caffeine waste and the world’s pollution.
- Mass and heat transfer through the lens of renewable energy projects.
🔬 Interesting Chemistry Research Ideas
Finding inspiring Chemistry topics can be easily compared to finding good nursing topics or coming up with microbiology ideas that are also related to Chemistry. Here are some Chemistry topics for research purposes that are not standard and are worth checking:
- What is the role of adulterants in the processing of food and drinks.
- The role of the metals activity in the Covid-19 vaccine: case study analysis.
- Esterification vs saponification reactions: from simulation to real-life application.
- Analysis of toxicity in water or soil in Miami, Florida.
- Ultraviolet radiation through the lens of bacterial growth.
- The phenomenon of Briggs-Rauscher Oscillating Clock.
- The use of Thermite metal powder: oxidation processes.
- AI-based simulation of the Leidenfrost Effect.
- The molecular template for the growth of the crystals.
- The media coverage of the acid rain problem.
Note: You can also research various biology topic ideas and proceed from there as there will always be at least one chemical constituent that can represent your Chemistry-based assignment topic.
☢️ Nuclear Chemistry
- The role of transmutation in the formation of nuclear energy.
- Solar energy and biological effects of radiation on vegetation processes.
- Chernobyl and the nuclear waste management by the European Commission.
- The use of radiation in biology and medicine: a way to combat the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The phenomenon of the Shroud of Turin.
- Parameters and stability aspect of nucleus forces in nuclear chemistry.
- The study of nuclear fusion in the processing of non-organic food.
- The role of radiotracers for the detection of radiation.
- The most common radiochemical separation techniques.
- Nuclear analysis methods in the field of Healthcare.
Your assignment can be completed in 3 hours!
Has your deadline come quicker than you expected? No worries! We have what you need – a 3-hours deadline option! All features available for any other order applied, including:
- 100% original assignment
- Free formatting and reference list
- 24/7 online support
How to Find an Interesting Chemistry Topic
It is often believed that a good assignment topic must inspire, yet it is also true for this field of science where you must be able to research things and provide something that will stand out from the rest. At the same time, finding a good Chemistry topic takes a lot of time since you must either start with a general topic and narrow it down a little bit or turn to an existing lab case study to compose a special report. The latter can easily get challenging, which is why you might require chemistry homework help that will include getting good sources and eliminating possible writing mistakes or misconceptions. In either case, choosing your topics in chemistry, focus on those aspects that you know well. Be it chemical reactions through the lens of environmental sciences or organic chemistry, it must be well-researched and competitive.
Even when we claim that we know enough about US history, choosing history assignment topics is far from easy. Things must be narrowed down to fit within the word count and offer something...
Even when we claim that we know enough about US history, choosing...
Macroeconomics is a branch of economics that studies the economy's performance, structure, and behavior as a whole. It is the study of how a country’s economy works as a whole rather than...
Macroeconomics is a branch of economics that studies the economy's...
What is a Law Assignment? The Law assignment relates to the legal studies that may include anything from basic essay writing (argumentative, explanatory, comparative, and reflective papers...
What is a Law Assignment? The Law assignment relates to the legal...